Kefalonia private boat - charter and rental service
You can explore Kefalonia on foot or by car, but you will miss so much of it’s magnificent treasures.
Hire a boat on Kefalonia and we will take you on trips and cruises that you will remember till the old days. Hidden beaches and caves, crystal clear waters, small village restaurants known only to locals. It’s almost like entering a completely new world!
Kefalonia boat charters
Rent a boat in Kefalonia
Boat trips Kefalonia
How to rent a boat on Kefalonia?
You can rent a boat on Kefalonia in couple of easy steps.
You can fill the form in the upper part of the page and we will get back to you with boat prices and availability in timely manner. If you don’t like filling forms, just give us a call on the following numbers and you will get all the information you need. We do daily charters around Kefalonia and it’s neighboring islands.
+30 698 077 7707 or +30 693 429 1159
Skippered boat charter in Kefalonia
Our Kefalonia boat charters include skipper service. We are taking a lot of pride when speaking about our crew. These guys know Kefalonia and its neighboring islands like the palm of their hand. They can show you hidden gems (beaches, caves, restaurants) of Kefalonia but more important they know its hidden dangers too – rocks, winds and etc. With them safe and unforgettable adventure is guaranteed. On the picture on the left you can see our main captain – Kosta and his little helper (will get the name latter).
Daily boat cruises and trips around Kefalonia
We have a list of pre-planned boat cruise packages on our offer list. Some of those include visiting beaches of Ithaka, Zakynthos, or just cruising around beautiful Kefalonia. You can choose from one of those boat trip packages or you can make an inquiry about a custom boat trip package that you are interested in and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
– Boat trip from Kefalonia to Zakynthos
– Boat trip from Kefalonia to Ithaca
– Boat trip from Kefalonia to Meagnisi
– Boat trip from Kefalonia to Lefkada
From which part of Kefalonia can we provide private boat service?
We are based/moored in Fiscardo, Kefalonia. But dependently on the needs of our guests, we can offer yachting services and embark from: Fiskardo, Agia Effimia, Sami, Poros, Skala, Lourdata, Argostoli, Farsa, Zola, Agios, Dimitrios, Lixouri, Asos…
How does our fleet look like?
Kefalonia fun facts:
- Kefalonia is home to the magnificent caretta-caretta sea turtles. In the city of Argostoli there is a bay filled with these beautiful creatures and if you are patient enough you will be able to see a number of them. You can buy fish in the nearby local store and “bribe” turtles to show themselves more often.
- Kefalonia is famous for its delicious wine. You should try Robola, Mavrodafni and Kefalonian Moschato. Visiting local wineries is second best thing to experience on Kefalonia. First one is obviously to take a yacht cruise around the island.
- Disappearing water!? Not so long time ago, people believed this to be a geological miracle happening in Agioi Theodoroi cape (2km’s away from Argostoli). This geological fun fact is called “Katavothres” – cracks next to the sea inside which the water enters and crosses all the island – underground. This was a big mystery until a couple of scientists decided to put 16 kg of paint into the water with a goal to detect its movement. Two weeks later they found the colored water 14km away from its initial position as well as inside the Melissani lake cave.
- Melissani cave – a lake cave in the middle of the island filled with pure water that get’s it pure blue color from the sun rays that enter the cave through it’s opening on the top of the cave.