TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any booking or payment term differs from that outlined in Private Yachting Terms & Conditions, the applicable terms should be detailed on any applicable booking documentation (i.e. BCI).
You can contact us via e-mail at any time or via telephone every day 10am-10pm (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +306980777707,) or contact your reception. In order to book your preferred daily cruise, we need you to indicate the details below, at least one day earlier:
1) preferred date / charter period;
2) preferred type of chartering (i.e. whole yacht / suggested daily cruise / tailor made cruise);
3) FULL NAMES of all passengers, date of birth, passport or ID number, place of residence, country of residence, citizenship (required by Port Authority);
4) declare about your preferred type of payment (cash, credit card, bank transfer…)
5) additional requirements which you may have (transfers, special occasions on the yacht, special meal plans…);
We typically reply to e-mails within 12 hours confirming the availability. In case you chose to tailor-make your cruise, we would calculate the approximate cost of fuel for the required itinerary and send you potential suggestions for the cruise. Then you can confirm your interest by email as soon as possible and proceed your booking. Early bookings are confirmed with down-payment (50% of booking fee) Last minute bookings are confirmed by sending all the necessary details for cruise (required by Port Authorities before sailing out)
3. CONFIRMATION INVOICE
After the Booking Request confirmed, Private Yachting will send you Booking Confirmation Invoice (BCI) to sign and return with down-payment (50% of booking fee). By signing and submitting the down-payment, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted Private Yachting Terms & Conditions.
Private Yachting does not accept liability for anything that may have been discussed with our customer service unless it is included in our Booking Confirmation Invoice.