BOOKING REQUEST & CONFIRMATION
You can contact us via e-mail at any time or via telephone every day 10am-10pm (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +306980777707,) or contact your reception. In order to book your preferred daily cruise, we need you to indicate the details below, at least one day earlier:
1) preferred date / charter period;
2) preferred type of chartering (i.e. whole yacht / suggested daily cruise / tailor made cruise);
3) FULL NAMES of all passengers, date of birth, passport or ID number, place of residence, country of residence, citizenship (required by Port Authority);
4) declare about your preferred type of payment (cash, credit card, bank transfer…)
5) additional requirements which you may have (transfers, special occasions on the yacht, special meal plans…);
We typically reply to e-mails within 12 hours confirming the availability. In case you chose to tailor-make your cruise, we would calculate the approximate cost of fuel for the required itinerary and send you potential suggestions for the cruise. Then you can confirm your interest by email as soon as possible and proceed your booking. Early bookings are confirmed with down-payment (50% of booking fee) Last minute bookings are confirmed by sending all the necessary details for cruise (required by Port Authorities before sailing out)
3. CONFIRMATION INVOICE
After the Booking Request confirmed, Private Yachting will send you Booking Confirmation Invoice (BCI) to sign and return with down-payment (50% of booking fee). By signing and submitting the down-payment, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted Private Yachting Terms & Conditions.
Private Yachting does not accept liability for anything that may have been discussed with our customer service unless it is included in our Booking Confirmation Invoice.
PRICE & PAYMENT METHODS
1. PRICE INCLUDES
Depending on the type of the cruise, the price includes:
1) For suggested daily cruises: VAT, fuel consumption, mooring fees, yacht insurance, Wi-Fi (connection depends on coverage), shower water, beach towels (upon request), local refreshments.
2) For tailor-made daily cruises: VAT, yacht insurance, A/C, Wi-Fi (connection depends on coverage), shower water, beach towels (upon request), local refreshments.
3) For Long Cruises: your cabin on the yacht, bed linen, pillows and bath towels, yacht insurance, VAT, Wi-Fi (connection depends on coverage), water, beach towels (upon request), local refreshments.
2. PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Depending on type of the cruise, the price DOES NOT include:
1) For suggested daily cruises: Transfers from/to accommodation (or port, airport, bus station), unless it was booked in advance upon special request.
2) For tailor-made daily cruises: Transfers from/to accommodation (or port, airport, bus station), unless it was booked in advance upon special request, fuel consumption, mooring fees.
3) For Long Cruises: Transfers from/to accommodation (or port, airport, bus station), unless it was booked in advance upon special request, fuel consumption, mooring fees, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
3. PAYMENTS FOR EARLY BOOKINGS
Payments for early bookings are generally paid in two installments: The down-payment of 50% of the booking fee should be paid at the time of booking request confirmation (unless your cruise is not due to begin within 15 days).
For long cruises (more than one day) the remaining amount (50%) should be paid 15 days before the cruise at the latest. In case the booking was made less than 15 days before the cruise, the full amount should be paid upon the booking request confirmation, in 24 hours. For daily cruises the remaining amount (50%) could be paid on the day of the cruise.
All early booking payments can be done by bank transfer.
5. OUR PRICES ARE IN EUROS
Private Yachting services are priced in Euros (EUR-€). In case your payment card is not denominated in EUR, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the date your card issuer processes the transaction.
6. ADDITIONAL COSTS
Additional costs (when exist) that the price does not include are known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and they are paid to the Captain upon boarding and include fuel consumption and mooring fees. Any additional operating costs during your use of the yacht, which are payable by you, will be agreed by you and the Captain.
Of course, if at the end of the cruise APA is not exhausted, the remaining balance will be returned to the client. Also, in case more expenses have occurred, client is kindly requested to make up for the balance on spot and analytical receipt will be issued to the client.
7. DISCOUNS AND PROMOTIONS
Private Yachting may sometimes offer discounts or promotions and the reduce pricing applies only to new bookings and not to the bookings that have been already confirmed. Also discounts offered to you by Private Yachting cannot be combined with other offers and promotions.
For early booking and long cruises: One (1) to two (2) days prior to your cruise you will received detailed email confirming the yacht’s dock location. In the event that you are not able to arrive at the time and date outlined in your itinerary, it is your responsibility to contact us. In that case we will make alternative arrangements and agree a new itinerary if necessary.
2. SAILING HOURS
For daily cruises departure time is by 9.30am and the cruise ends by 5.30pm. It is necessary to come 15 minute earlier to get familiar with the yacht facilities and safety issues while we finish with the required paperwork for port authority. All passengers need to have ID/passport with them. The sailing hours and duration of a daily cruise (8h) are determined by Greek Legislations.
3. CAPTAIN’S RESPONSIBILITY
The cruise is subject to change at any time in the event of unforeseen weather changes or any other event outside of the reasonable control of the Captain and it will be your and Captain’s responsibility to agree on a new route for your cruise. Any route choice depends on the sailing conditions, available marinas, etc. To avoid the doubt, for safety reasons the Captain’s decision will be final.
4. RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
You must respect other guests and not cause any annoyance. The Captain is responsible for the well-being and safety of all guests, the crew and the yacht and you should comply with his instructions. The Captain reserves the right to terminate the holiday of any person whose behavior is causing annoyance, distress, damage or danger to our guests, the crew or the yacht. Upon such a termination this person will not be entitled to any refund and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred. The use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on board.
5. CHILDREN ON BOARD
If children are on board during the cruise, you shall be fully responsible for their behavior, safety and entertainment during the trip, while Private Yachting will provide you with all safety equipment and inform you about the safety procedures on board the yacht.
6.NUMBER OF VISITORS
For safety reasons a reasonable number of visitors could be on board the yacht while it’s moored in a port and it is forbidden for anyone, except guests, at any time to enter the yacht, unless they have captain’s permission.
Guests can report any complaint to the Captain on board the yacht. If this complaint cannot be resolved on board then you can give written notice to the Private Yachting within 24 hours of the event (email@example.com).
My Yacht is covered for the Third Party Liability as obligatory by Greek Legislation. Still, it’s in your own interest to buy adequate travel insurance before the trip, including cancellation insurance to protect your booking fee.
1.NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION
Notification of cancellation should be sent by email, from an email account where you are the name or owner/user of such email address.
In case of cancellation, a booking penalty fee 5% of the total amount will be charged as basic penalty, while additional penalties depend on the time interval between the cancelation date and your cruise date as following:
1) For bookings canceled between 60 and 45 days before the cruise additional 20% of the total charter fee
2) For bookings canceled between 44 and 30 days before the cruise additional 50% of the total charter fee
3) For bookings canceled between 29 and 15 days before the cruise additional 70% of the total charter fee
4) For bookings canceled less than 14 days before the cruise, the total booking fee.
However, Private Yachting can return the cancellation penalty fee (minus booking penalty fee 5%) if the cancelled cruise is re-chartered for the same date by someone else.
3. CHANGING DATES
If you choose to change the dates of your cruise, it will be done without charge, providing there is availability.
4.DELAY OR CANCELLATION FROM OUR PART
In case there is a delay or cancellation from our part, you will have the following options:
1) To prolong your cruise by the same length of time as the time lost
2) To alter the date of your daily cruise for any other available date
3) To leave the date/time of termination and to be refunded by an amount proportional to the time of delay at the rate corresponding to the total fees
4) To cancel your boking and get a full refund.
In cases 1) and 2) when it’s about a long cruise, accommodation arrangements and costs will be covered by us, either on the yacht or if that is not possible, in rented accommodation.
1.REVIEW AND IMPRESSIONS
In order to help us improve our service you will be invited to complete review for the yacht and Private Yachting team. Your review will be visible to others and can be useful to help them choose which cruise is the most suitable for them.
Occasionally we may send you a promotional email with our new offers and destinations, but you can remove yourself from this list at any time.